Valiente Law’s Covid-19 Precautions
To our valued clients, colleagues and friends:
As the Covid-19 virus sweeps Florida, the nation, and the entire world, Valiente Law continues to put the safety of our community first. Though the pandemic will continue to impact us for the foreseeable future, our legal team remains committed to providing exceptional legal services. At the same time, we are taking precautionary measures to protect you and our staff against the spread of the novel coronavirus.
How Valiente Law is Helping to Stop the Spread of Covid-19
When you visit our offices, you will notice the following changes:
- Social distancing means that we will not be shaking hands. Any meetings in our office will be conducted with enough space to protect you and our team.
- Though hand sanitizer is in short supply, it is available in our offices. We are using it frequently, and we urge you to do the same when you arrive. All high-touch areas such as door handles are being disinfected continuously each day.
- If you are experiencing symptoms (e.g. high fever, coughing, shortness of breath), or have been in contact with some who is, please do not come to our offices.
- If you are following social distancing guidelines and do not feel comfortable visiting our offices, we are available by phone and email as well as via conference call or online. Please contact our Miami office at (786) 373-2464 to set up a virtual meeting.
- For those visiting our office, please bring your own supplies (e.g. water bottles, tissues, pens) to help us reduce the number of items that are being touched by multiple people. Rest assured that all of our supplies will be sanitized before you use them.
How to Protect Yourself and Others
Remember, do the Five:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are experiencing a cold or flu-like symptoms stay home and call your doctor.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze; if using tissue, immediately dispose of it in a lined trash container.
At Valiente Law, you can trust us to provide informed representation in a safe and considerate manner. Because this situation is rapidly evolving, we will take the necessary precautions outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Let’s navigate this challenging and unprecedented threat together.
Vital CDC Resources
For additional information regarding the Covid-19 Virus, see the following CDC resources:
CDC – Coronavirus Overview
Posted in: News